Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Candy for your Walls

a href="http://livingsmallisbeautiful.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/news-brooklyn-flavorismo.jpg">In general, I wouldn't go for most wallpapers. But some wallpaper today does not look like your grandmother's wallpaper, and I have been finding myself gravitating towards modern wallpaper prints more and more. I'm a big fan of large scale, bold prints when it comes to wallpaper. And they can be hard to find.  But when it comes to the majority of wallpaper, I still find most of it too busy; too much for the eye. However, I recently discovered Flavor Paper. Their busy designs are so interesting and so colorful and out of the ordinary, that they are actually appealing. I'm super impressed. And they can also create custom wallpaper. It really is eye candy for your walls. Flavor paper: Mmmm... Tasty!

 Here are some samples for you to enjoy:

This one is called Feroz. It's a chaotic jungle theme, and can be purchased in a variety of colors. This one is Yellow Fury.  Same pattern is also shown in full scale (color: Jungle Fever).

This is Power Plant... get it? Look closely. Amidst the vines and the flowers, you might just find a light bulb, or a plug. Power Plant. Also available in several colors, this one is called Electric Company.

Kashmiri... in Sante Fe (left) and Raspberry Sorbet (right).

KABLOOM! This one is definitely an explosion of color and pattern... usually not my style, and probably won't fit really well in my house... but, for some reason, I love it! The title of this color scheme fits perfectly as well: Fruit Punch.


This one is Sakura, shown here in Deep Ellum Blues (close up) and Cherry Blossom (scale image). I'm a huge fan of Cherry Blossoms so, naturally, I really like this one.

I love this one... but I love the name even more. Flower Pedal! Obviously I'm a fan of cheesy word play. Shown in Tahiti.

Below are a few more samples of Flavor Paper wallpaper:


So go check out the rest! Visit the Flavor Paper Website!

No comments:

Post a Comment