Sunday, September 26, 2010

Pappardelle's Pasta

Located in Pike Place Market in Downtown Seattle, Pappardelle's Pasta offers some of the most amazing flavored pastas you can find. With such a huge variety of flavors, it becomes extremely easy to use these pastas to make delicious pasta dishes that are meat free, without running into the plain and boring spaghetti marinara or fettuccine alfredo. And for those of you, like me, who must cook for both the vegetarian and the meat-eaters in the same meal, it is as simple as throwing some chicken into the mix once you've already served up the meat-free portion of the dish. Recently I have been experimenting with different pasta flavors from Pappardelle's, along with creating my own sauces to go with it. I must say, I have continued to surprise myself with my little creations... so far they have all been AMAZING! I've come up with three creations so far. Listed below are the pasta flavors I purchased from Pappardelle's, along with the type of sauce I made to go along with them.

Green JalepeƱo Fettuccine with Cilantro-Lime Alfredo Sauce
Mild Spice Red Pepper Fettuccine with Roasted Red Pepper / Four Peppercorn Alfredo Sauce
Four Peppercorn Fettuccine with Roasted Red Pepper Alfredo Sauce

If you want to try some of these amazing pasta flavors and your own pasta dishes... go to the Pappardelle's website, and create something delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment