Saturday, October 16, 2010

Yellow and Gray Bedroom

I love the combination of yellow and gray in home decor... and I found the most amazing yellow and gray pillow at Target by DwellStudio. (Peony Decorative Pillow)



The pillow became my inspiration for an entire room. I decided to start collecting yellow and gray items, as well as a few black and white pieces, and began decorating our guest bedroom in the yellow and gray color scheme. I LOVE IT! The room is not complete yet... but will be soon. My husband even designed and built the platform bed for the room. We just need to stain it and make the headboard... and the room will be complete!

Below are a few more pieces I picked up for the room (all very affordable, and all from Target)....


Pictured Above: White Tear Drop Lamp



Stick around to see how I put all the pieces together.... even the tablecloth (in a bedroom)!


No comments:

Post a Comment