Thursday, August 19, 2010

Beyond Living Small

Now that I have introduced myself, and explained a little bit about how I operate, I'm going to go a little bit beyond my Living Small Blog. My next few posts, while new to my Living Small blog, will not be new posts from me at all. They will be posts from a previous blog of mine... some will date back only a year, while some will date back 2-3 years. I have been posting my "rants" for some time now. These "rants", as I call them, are my thoughts on paper (well, my thoughts on a computer screen) regarding numerous topics (political, religious, ethical, etc.). Some are in responses to other posts or news articles (and I will include the links to those items), and some are just my thoughts in general. I enjoy putting my voice out there for people to hear, especially when it is in regards to something I am passionate about, even if no one hears it (or in this case, reads it). So in starting my new blog, and in a continuation of my own introduction, I want to start with some of my old thoughts. Although these thoughts are not exactly what I have in mind when it comes to my future Living Small posts, they still deal with the same general ideas that are discussed in Small is Beautiful (equality, the well being of others, compassion, tolerance, environmentalism, etc.). Also, being that these are my thoughts, could there possibly be a better way to truly introduce myself than to share them? Plus, regardless of the theme of any blog I compose, it is pretty much inevitable that I will break out into one of my rants eventually, so why not start now?

I will begin posting new entries soon... but until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment